- 3″ blue translucent Trackball Assembly with USB PS/2 Interface.
- The SUZOHAPP translucent USB/PS2 Trackball assemblies are trackballs that will connect to a computer without any external interface or power supply.
- Allows the user to replace the existing mouse with a heavy-duty trackball for public access and similar applications.
- The USB/PS2 trackballs can be added with or without removing the original mouse.
- Will connect to any computer that has either a USB or PS2 port.
- Available in various colors, including RGB illuminated versions.
- The 12vdc bulb is attached to the bottom of the 3″ translucent Trackball for the backlit ball option.
- Note – plug in power supply 80-0001-00 will be required to power up this bulb.
- The trackball itself is the same shape and size as the standard Suzo-Happ trackballs.
- Works on Windows 98 or higher, MAC OS 8.5 or higher, and Linux with USB HID support.
- Automatically detects whether it is connected to a USB or aPS2 port and configures itself accordingly.
- Comes with a 6-foot cable that will plug into a USB or a PS2 port.
- Supports up to three buttons (Three-button functionality will require the use of a driver that supports three buttons; The standard Microsoft driver supports two and the macOS supports one).
- A wire harness is supplied that will connect our Horizontal, Ultimate, Competition or Illuminated Pushbuttons with .187″ or .250″ switch terminals (Pushbuttons are not included.
- Pushbutton mounting kits are sold separately
Item can also be found in other follow sections:
- Shipping Weight: 2.12 lbs.
- Shipping Length: 8.50 inches
- Shipping Height: 4.50 inches
- Shipping Width: 6.50 inches
- Color: Blue Translucent
- Trackball Size: 3″