- No interface needed to connect the Suzo-Happ trackball to a PC.
- Connects directly to either a PS/2 (mouse) port or a USB port on a PC through the included 6-foot cable.
- Automatically detects whether it is connected to a PS/2 or a USB port and configures itself accordingly.
- Compatible with Windows 98 or higher and Mac OS 8.5 or higher, Linuxwith USB HID support.
- No external power supply needed.
- Supports up to three buttons. (Three-button functionality will require the use of a driver that supports three buttons. The standard MS driver supports only two, and the MAC OS supports only one.
- A wire harness is included which will connect to the Suzo-Happ Horizontal, Ultimate, Competition or Illuminated pushbuttons. .
- Includes both .187″ and 250″ terminal connectors for pushbuttons .
- Custom colors available.
- Durable black poly carbonate plastic material.
- Exceptional performance and precision is achieved from harden steel shafts.
- Pushbuttons and mounting plate kits are sold separately
Item can also be found in other follow sections:
- Shipping Weight: 2.12 lbs.
- Shipping Length: 8.50 inches
- Shipping Height: 4.50 inches
- Shipping Width: 6.50 inches
- Color: Blue
- Trackball Size: 3″