- Replacement general-purpose coil used on later-model Stern pinball games for common devices such as ball kick out, pop bumper, slingshot bumper, etc.
- The diode on this coil is mounted on top (front) of coil lugs – see part number 090-5044-0B for the same coil with diode on the bottom of lugs.
- Be sure to observe polarity when connecting wires to your new coil – connecting the wires in reverse will destroy the diode and possibly blow a fuse when power is applied.
- The end of the diode with the band (cathode end) always has the HOT (power) wire connected to its lug.
- The end of the diode without the band (anode end) always has a COLD (ground, low, or neutral) wire connected to its lug
- Shipping Weight: 0.21 lbs.
- Shipping Length: 2.00 inches
- Shipping Height: 1.50 inches
- Shipping Width: 2.00 inches