- The Cube Hopper MK2 has been designed according to the highest standards for reliability and security in the Gaming, Vending and Amusement Industries.
- Constructed of extremely durable, wear-resistant plastic.
- As a single denomination hopper, it features high speed operation and expandable hopper capacity.
- Standard 450 coins capacity. 0.94″ D (�24mm).
- Maximum 2 extensions up to 1.01″ (25.6 mm).
- Quick pay out speed: 400 coins per minute.
- Coins per second: 7
Coin size: 18.00mm – 31.00mm
Coin thickness: 1.50mm – 3.20mm
Min. time between coins: 100mS
Min. time obstructs optics: 30mS
Payout position: 4 sides
Payout signal: Open collector-active low 25mA-35V.
- Coin size range 0.71″ – 1.22″ (18 – 31mm). Thickness 0.06″ / 0.126″ (1.5 / 3.2mm).
- Coin cup extensions available (optional) which will increase capacity up to an average of 400 coins per extension 0.94″ D (24mm).
- Supplied complete with mounting bracket.
- Easily and quickly converts into different coinage.
- Low level cup sensing integrated into connector.
- Planetary gearbox system provides maximum torque with minimal power consumption (350 mA to 850 mA with a 2 Amp peak on 24VDC).
- Standard operating voltages 12 or 24VDC.
- Duty cycle 2:1.
- Hopper is protected by auto reverse anti-jam.
- Integrated optical read-out sensor under platform. (Sensor cannot get dirty or be approached with any light source).
- 12V DC 10% or 24V DC -25% +10% Operating Voltage
Minimal Operating Voltage: Pin 8 : 10.8V DC – pin 7 : 18V DC.
- Max. current not loaded: 400mA.
- Max. current loaded: 850mA.
- Max. current: 2A (Jam).
- Model number 10-1700-84.
- RoHS compliant
- Shipping Weight: 0.35 lbs.
- Shipping Length: 6.50 inches
- Shipping Height: 5.00 inches
- Shipping Width: 5.50 inches
- Amp�rage: 400/850 mA
- Contact Type: 9-way connector + pins
- Denominations Accepted: 27.90 – 30.09MM
- Operating Humidity: 20% – 75%
- Operating Temperature: 0�C – 50�C
- Reference Number: 10-1700-84
- Voltage: 12/24 VDC